What is a San Diego home purchase loan?
- How long does it take to obtain a Home Purchase Loan?
- If I am self-employed and my tax returns show low income after deductions, can I still qualify for a home purchase loan or refinance?
- If I have poor credit, or my credit is good but my co-borrower has poor credit, can I still qualify for financing?
- If I am unemployed or retired, can I still qualify for a San Diego Home Loan?
- If I just purchased my home, how long do I need to wait to refinance?
- Is it true that every time you refinance you add years on your mortgage…how can I pay my home off faster?
- If I want to buy a house, but the money for the downpayment or closing costs would be coming from a relative, can I still qualify for a loan by myself?
- Is it true that shopping for a Mortgage can damage your credit?
- I am interested in a San Diego Home Purchase Loan…how does the San Diego Home Purchase process work?
Maybe the question is what is an affordable San Diego home purchase loan? A common myth is that no one can afford to own a home in San Diego, at least not without 20% down. Due to a wide array of new mortgage products and a rapidly expanding housing market it is more likely you can afford a home now than ever before. We have a 40 yr. fixed mortgage, interest only mortgages, and most every home purchase can be executed with little or no money down. 100% financing is the most common method of home purchase in San Diego allowing couples with a joint income of $60k or more to get their foot in the door, and stop wasting money on rent. If your rent is $750/mos you pay $9,000/yr, $90,000 over ten years and get no return on your investment. You can own your own home, get your foot in the door and take comfort in the knowledge that your mortgage payment is an investment. Last year most communities in San Diego appreciated at a rate greater than or equal to 14%. If you bought a home for $500,000 you just made $70,000 in one year in equity! In addition there is the benefit of tax deductions for all the interest paid on your mortgage. Please fill out the form to be contacted by a San Diego Home Purchase professional, we can get you pre-approved and even show you listings in your price range.