How long does it take to obtain a San Diego Home Purchase Loan?
- What is a San Diego home purchase loan?
- If I am self-employed and my tax returns show low income after deductions, can I still qualify for a home purchase loan or refinance?
- If I have poor credit, or my credit is good but my co-borrower has poor credit, can I still qualify for financing?
- If I am unemployed or retired, can I still qualify for a San Diego Home Loan?
- If I just purchased my home, how long do I need to wait to refinance?
- Is it true that every time you refinance you add years on your mortgage…how can I pay my home off faster?
- If I want to buy a house, but the money for the downpayment or closing costs would be coming from a relative, can I still qualify for a loan by myself?
- Is it true that shopping for a Mortgage can damage your credit?
- I am interested in a San Diego Home Purchase Loan…how does the San Diego Home Purchase process work?
Many potential San Diego Home buyers are under the misconception that obtaining a San Diego home purchase loan is a long, difficult process. The good news is this is simply not the case! Once you find a home in San Diego you are interested in and the offer is excepted, most closings take place within 30 days. To find out more about the San Diego Home Purchase process complete the form to be contacted by a San Diego Home Purchase specialist.