If I am self-employed and my tax returns show low income after deductions, can I still qualify for a home purchase loan or refinance?
- What is a San Diego home purchase loan?
- How long does it take to obtain a Home Purchase Loan?
- If I have poor credit, or my credit is good but my co-borrower has poor credit, can I still qualify for financing?
- If I am unemployed or retired, can I still qualify for a San Diego Home Loan?
- If I just purchased my home, how long do I need to wait to refinance?
- Is it true that every time you refinance you add years on your mortgage…how can I pay my home off faster?
- If I want to buy a house, but the money for the downpayment or closing costs would be coming from a relative, can I still qualify for a loan by myself?
- Is it true that shopping for a Mortgage can damage your credit?
- I am interested in a San Diego Home Purchase Loan…how does the San Diego Home Purchase process work?
Many borrower's are self-employed, and as we know one of the benefits of being a self-employed San Diego business owner is the ability to write off expenses. There are many San Diego home purchase loans and refinance loans that require no income documentation for self-employed borrowers. To find out more about programs available to self-employed San Diegans, fill out the form to be contacted by a San Diego Home Loan specialist who can inform you about your San Diego purchase and refinance options.