If I have poor credit, or my credit is good but my co-borrower has poor credit, can I still qualify for financing?
- What is a San Diego home purchase loan?
- How long does it take to obtain a Home Purchase Loan?
- If I am self-employed and my tax returns show low income after deductions, can I still qualify for a home purchase loan or refinance?
- If I am unemployed or retired, can I still qualify for a San Diego Home Loan?
- If I just purchased my home, how long do I need to wait to refinance?
- Is it true that every time you refinance you add years on your mortgage…how can I pay my home off faster?
- If I want to buy a house, but the money for the downpayment or closing costs would be coming from a relative, can I still qualify for a loan by myself?
- Is it true that shopping for a Mortgage can damage your credit?
- I am interested in a San Diego Home Purchase Loan…how does the San Diego Home Purchase process work?
Individuals with less than perfect credit still have many options for home loans in San Diego. Over the years San Diego Home Loans Dot ORG PROFESSIONALS HAVE developed relationships with unconventional lending institutions who underwrite to their own guidelines. Whether you have a recent bankruptcy, a foreclosure, collections or late payments we have a program for you. Poor credit home loans are a special market that most brokers ignore due to the amount of research and time it takes to find lenders with unique products. The reality is the majority of people have imperfect credit and we have the tools, knowledge, and desire to help. Please fill out the form if you are interested in gaining more knowledge from a professional experienced in poor credit home loans.