If I am unemployed or retired, can I still qualify for a San Diego Home Loan?
- What is a San Diego home purchase loan?
- How long does it take to obtain a Home Purchase Loan?
- If I am self-employed and my tax returns show low income after deductions, can I still qualify for a home purchase loan or refinance?
- If I have poor credit, or my credit is good but my co-borrower has poor credit, can I still qualify for financing?
- If I just purchased my home, how long do I need to wait to refinance?
- Is it true that every time you refinance you add years on your mortgage…how can I pay my home off faster?
- If I want to buy a house, but the money for the downpayment or closing costs would be coming from a relative, can I still qualify for a loan by myself?
- Is it true that shopping for a Mortgage can damage your credit?
- I am interested in a San Diego Home Purchase Loan…how does the San Diego Home Purchase process work?
When you are unemployed or retired on a fixed income, it is the most important time to look into debt consolidation loans or cash-out refinances. There are many programs available to retired and unemployed San Diego homeowners. To get more information on San Diego home refinance programs for unemployed or retired homeowners, fill out the form to be contacted by a San Diego Home Loans professional.