If I just purchased my home, how long do I need to wait to refinance?
- What is a San Diego home purchase loan?
- How long does it take to obtain a Home Purchase Loan?
- If I am self-employed and my tax returns show low income after deductions, can I still qualify for a home purchase loan or refinance?
- If I have poor credit, or my credit is good but my co-borrower has poor credit, can I still qualify for financing?
- If I am unemployed or retired, can I still qualify for a San Diego Home Loan?
- Is it true that every time you refinance you add years on your mortgage…how can I pay my home off faster?
- If I want to buy a house, but the money for the downpayment or closing costs would be coming from a relative, can I still qualify for a loan by myself?
- Is it true that shopping for a Mortgage can damage your credit?
- I am interested in a San Diego Home Purchase Loan…how does the San Diego Home Purchase process work?
After purchasing a home in San Diego, many San Diego homeowners could benefit from refinancing into a better program to lower their monthly payment. Also, due to the tremendous appreciation in property value in San Diego, many people wish to obtain a San Diego Home Loan to take equity out of their home for home improvements. There are programs available for San Diego Home refinances literally one day after you close your San Diego Home purchase. To find out more about what programs are available to you fill out the contact form and a San Diego Home refinance specialist will give you more information.