Is it true that every time you refinance you add years on your mortgage…how can I pay my home off faster?
- What is a San Diego home purchase loan?
- How long does it take to obtain a Home Purchase Loan?
- If I am self-employed and my tax returns show low income after deductions, can I still qualify for a home purchase loan or refinance?
- If I have poor credit, or my credit is good but my co-borrower has poor credit, can I still qualify for financing?
- If I am unemployed or retired, can I still qualify for a San Diego Home Loan?
- If I just purchased my home, how long do I need to wait to refinance?
- If I want to buy a house, but the money for the downpayment or closing costs would be coming from a relative, can I still qualify for a loan by myself?
- Is it true that shopping for a Mortgage can damage your credit?
- I am interested in a San Diego Home Purchase Loan…how does the San Diego Home Purchase process work?
Many San Diego Homeowners are reluctant to refinance because they wish to payy off their mortgage as soon as possible. There are San Diego Home refinance programs that offer bi-weekly mortgage payments, allowing you to pay your San Diego Home Loan off in 4-6 years less time than with a conventional San Diego Home loan. There are many ways to reduce your monthly mortgage payment and actually take years off of your San Diego Home loan term! Please complete the form for more information on paying off your San Diego Home loan faster and more efficiently.