If I want to buy a house, but the money for the downpayment or closing costs would be coming from a relative, can I still qualify for a loan by myself?
- What is a San Diego home purchase loan?
- How long does it take to obtain a Home Purchase Loan?
- If I am self-employed and my tax returns show low income after deductions, can I still qualify for a home purchase loan or refinance?
- If I have poor credit, or my credit is good but my co-borrower has poor credit, can I still qualify for financing?
- If I am unemployed or retired, can I still qualify for a San Diego Home Loan?
- If I just purchased my home, how long do I need to wait to refinance?
- Is it true that every time you refinance you add years on your mortgage…how can I pay my home off faster?
- Is it true that shopping for a Mortgage can damage your credit?
- I am interested in a San Diego Home Purchase Loan…how does the San Diego Home Purchase process work?
Many first time San Diego Homebuyers are in this position. Whether it is newly weds receiving a wedding gift, or a young San Diego Homebuyer receiving aid from his family, this is a common situation. There are San Diego Home purchase lenders that allow for gift funds to be given to a borrower, without the potential homebuyer having the relative giving the gift funds required to be a co-borrower. To fin out more about obtaining a San Diego Home purchase loan using gift funds, fill out the contact form to be contacted by a San Diego Home loan professional.